We are pleased to advise you that your application has been accepted for display space at the 2018 Western Canadian Crop Production Show. Please take the time to read the information below.
The following are some of the Show Facts and Highlights:
The Crop Production Show will be held at the Prairieland Park Trade Centre.
GENERAL MOVE IN TIMES:
Sunday, January 7, 2018 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitors are encouraged to move in Sunday.
Monday, January 8, 2018 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Carry in items only on Monday. Must be ready for show opening at Noon Sharp!
LARGE EQUIPMENT MOVE IN TIMES BY APPOINTMENT:
Thursday, Friday & Saturday January 4, 5, 6, 2018 8:00am – 5:00pm
Large Exhibitors: Prairieland Park will contact you to confirm a move-in time.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Companies with large equipment MUST call ahead and make routing arrangements. It is your responsibility to contact City of Saskatoon Infrastructure Services to secure permits for oversize equipment. Please note, any equipment over 24’ wide, must have a police escort. Contact the City of Saskatoon at 306-975-1450.
Our corporate policy at Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation prohibits us from unloading any equipment using multiple forklifts or unloading material over 10,000 lbs. Special arrangements will have to be made for equipment exceeding this weight.
Hall C – 24′ wide x 20′ high – Door # 7
Hall A – 18′ wide x 14′ high – Door #4
Hall E – 20′ wide x 20′ high – Door # 15
Hall D – 24′ wide x 20′ high – Door #1
Hall B – 18’ wide x 14’ high – Door # 9
Forklift Assistance: Forklifts and operators will be available during set-up and tear down times. Operators may be contacted from the Show Office. Prairieland Park assumes no responsibility for damage to display or equipment, which may result, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Prairieland Park forklift and operator or other equipment.
There is no fee for standard load and unload forklift service. However if show management considers operators and equipment are required for an extended period of time a fee will be charged.
P.O. Box 6010, Saskatoon SK, S7K 4E4
503 Ruth Street West, Saskatoon, SK, S7M 0G7
When shipping material to the show, clearly mark for Crop Production Show with your company name and booth number on it. We will accept shipments starting on Friday, January 5.
CHECK IN at the SHOW OFFICE in Hall D upon arrival to receive exhibitor kits and exhibitor admissions. Exhibitors will receive 2 exhibitor admission pins per booth. Additional exhibitor admission pins may be purchased at $25.00 each for the week. Regular admission to the show is $15.00 per person each day.
All catering and/or beverage service arrangements, in exhibit booths, must be made through our Food & Beverage Department. Contact Sharon Odnokon, (306) 683-8887 or email:
SHOW DATES & TIMES are: 12:00 Noon – 6:00 p.m. Monday, January 8
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 9
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 10
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Thursday, January 11
7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m., Tuesday, January 9, Hall D Concession (New Location)
Sponsored by the
BARLEY BASH – EXHIBITOR’S MIXER
6:00 p.m., Monday, January 8, Hall D Concession
Sponsored by TOP CROP MANAGER MAGAZINE & MOLSON COORS
MOVE OUT TIMES:
Thursday, January 11 5:00 p.m. – Midnight
Friday, January 12
8:00 a.m. – Noon
Move out prior to 5 pm, January 11 will not be tolerated. Early move out will
affect future booth locations.
can be ordered through Handy Special Events. Please see their order
General Rules & Regulations:
Please familiarize yourselves with the rules on the back of your contract. In particular, Rule#16 which states “No soliciting for any purpose will be permitted except from within the booth or space licensed for that purpose”. For more information, call Lori Cates at (306) 931-7149 Toll Free:1-888-931-9333
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
In consideration of being granted a licence to use the specified facilities or space of the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation the undersigned (hereinafter called the Licensee)
agrees to all terms, conditions, and convenants here in contained.
- All Licensees their agents, employees, affiliates, invitees, contractors, subcontractors or
workmen are subject to the General Rules and Regulations of the Saskatoon Prairieland
i) The (licencee) agrees that it will indemnify and hold harmless Saskatoon
Prairieland Park Corporation of, from, and against all claims, demands,
actions, damages, loss, costs, liabilities, expenses and judgements
incurred by, recovered from, or imposed on Saskatoon Prairieland Park
Corporation on account of injury or damage to persons or property caused
either proximately or remotely, wholly or in part, by the negligence or willful
misconduct of the (licensee), or of its agents, servants, employees,
volunteers, patrons or guests.
ii) The (licensee) further agrees that it will indemnify and hold harmless
Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation when such injury or damage
(referred to in paragraph 1 above) is the results of the violation by the
(licensee) or any of it’s agents, servants,
employees, volunteers, patrons,
or guests of any law, ordinance or government order of any kind.
iii) The (licensee) agrees that all property, including animals/livestock, which
the (licensee) has on the premises referred to in this contract is the
responsibility of the (licensee) and is in it’s care, custody and/or control.
- The Licencee expressly covenants and agrees to obey all Municipal, Provincial and
Federal Statutes. Bylaws and Regulations and to obtain such necessary permits,
licences or other authorizations as may be required by Federal, Provincial and Municipal
- No portion of the property or premises covered by this agreement may be sublicenced or
assigned by the Licensee unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Saskatoon
Prairieland Park Corporation.
- The Licencee agrees to observe speed limits at Saskatoon Prairieland Park, parking
regulations, admission fees or pass policies which may be in effect, the direction of
parking attendants and security personnel and such other regula
tions as are established by the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation.
- The Licencee shall be responsible for all damages to or loss of Saskatoon Prairieland
Park Corporation property (normal wear and tear excepted) which results from the
granting of this licence.
- The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to inspect the licenced
premises at any time.
- The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to cancel this agreement
at any time if, in its opinion, the terms and conditions of this licence are not being
- The Licencee covenants and agrees to pay such fees and charges as are contained in
- The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation shall not be liable for any damages resulting
from Saskatoon Prairieland Park being unexpectedly closed.
- The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to relocate or alter the
space assigned to the licencee.
- The Licencee agrees to carry commercial general liability insurance subject to a
minimum limit of 1 million dollars ($1,000,000.) bodily injury and property damage
inclusive limit. This insurance shall include all operations and activities associated with
the event referred to in this contract and shall include blanket contractual liability
- The Licencee is permitted to exhibit or sell only those products and services as approved
by the selection committee as listed on the licence agreement. Subletting of space by
the licencee is not permitted.
- The Licencee agrees to staff the licenced booth at all times during the stated show hours.
- The licencee is prohibited from conducting a lottery or selling lottery and/or break open
tickets which includes raffle tickets.
- No soliciting for any purpose will be permitted except from within the booth or space licenced for that purpose.
The licencee is not permitted to give away whole samples of any product.
Small samples for tasting purposes are permitted.
- No licencee is to mar or in any way deface the premises. In particular,
no nails, hooks, tacks, screws, gummed, or adhesive stickers are to be utilized on/in any part of the
premises. Use of said materials will be subject to reasonable removal/repair charges by
- Fire prevention control:
The licencee agrees to observe all fire regulations and maintain acceptable fire prevention
practices as required by the provincial and civicauthority having jurisdiction over these matters.
Food concession licencees are required to provide and place appropriate fire extinguishers. Contact for inquiries, Fire Marshall,
City of Saskatoon, (306)975-2520.
- Licencees planning to operate free draws or distribute and advertising material, must
provide complete details to the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation in writing prior to
the first day of operation. All awards must be drawn for prior to the closing of the show
and names of winners, along with the addresses and telephone numbers must be
submitted to the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation following the draw.
- Indoor Exhibits:
Located in centre locations must not exceed eight feet in height
(including signs). Exhibits located along perimeter walls may be built higher, if approved
by show management.
- Exhibit walls and dividers may not be higher than four feet from the floor at any point
beyond five feet from the back of the exhibit.
- Prominently located booth number and price signs are to be posted in each concession.
Price signs must clearly state the prices of all products.
- The licencee agrees to maintain clean premises and observe sanitary food handling
practices. All food concessions are subject to inspection by the Community Health Unit.
Refuse containers for use inside the concession are the responsibility of
the licencee. All refuse must be placed in the designated refuse bins in that area.
- Waste water must be held in reservoirs or drained directly into the sewer.
- Late arrivals may find their space occupied by a “stand by” licencee. No refunds will be
paid in this instance.
- Cancellation of agreement by licencee or failure to appear on the licenced dates shall
result in the forfeiture of the deposit and/or exhibit fee.
- The licencee shall be charged for electrical services to connect to power sources,
electrical inspection fees and electrical consumption (based on the Saskatoon Prairieland
Park Electrician’s estimate) for consumption in excess of normal lighting.
- No pegs may be driven into any paved area without permission of Prairieland
- The licencee agrees that no display material may be dismantled or removed during the
entire term of the licence agreement.
- The licencee agrees to remove all materials, supplies, and equipment by the indicated
move-out time and date. Failure to comply will result in the Saskatoon Prairieland Park
Corporation removing and disposing of any items at the expense of the licencee.
- The licencee is subject to an additional charge equivalent to 25 percent of the total of this
licence for each day the licencee exceeds the dates stated in the licence agreement.
- Undue noise or unseemly methods of demonstrations employed while operating
concessions or exhibits will not be tolerated. Sound levels of radios, P.A. systems and
all other sound amplification equipment must not interfere with other licencees or event
- The decision of what constitutes undue noise or unseemly methods shall rest with
Prairieland management whose decision shall be final.
- Licencees vending food and/or refreshments are not permitted to use sound amplification
- The licencee agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Prairieland in the
best interest of the show and agrees that Prairieland management shall have the final
decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after
- On those exhibits where rent is a percentage of gross sales, Saskatoon Prairieland Park
Corporation reserves the right to conduct audits as they deem appropriate.
- Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation is committed to maintaining the accuracy,
confidentiality and security of your personal information. It is our policy not to give or sell
any information that personally identifies you to any organization or individual without
your consent. Information that is collected by this Corporation is for the sole purpose of
application information for exhibit space. This information will not be disclosed to third
parties other than for providing essential services as necessary to assist with the event.
Your signature on this application is your consent to SPPC to use and disclose business
contact information for the purpose of business communications to third parties. If you
have any questions, or do not wish to have your business contact information disclosed,
please contact the Event Coordinator.
NOTE: Application form becomes a licence upon approval by selection committee and exhibitor is duly notified.