The application deadline for the show 2020 was Sep 11, 2020. Applications may be accepted after this deadline based on space availability. All applications will be reviewed by the committee to ensure they meet the show criteria.
January 11 - 14, 2021 the Western Canadian Crop Production Show will celebrate its 38th anniversary and welcome producers from across the Prairies. The show continues to provide opportunities to gain information on the most current practices, view the latest technology, and explore options on important buying decisions for the upcoming season.
As an exhibitor, you will be provided with exceptional trade show facilities and services. Because of our very specific criteria for exhibiting, our patrons have come to appreciate the integrity of the show and our mandate which is to provide information directly related to the business of farming.
The Crop Production Show has been sold out for the past 6 years, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. The new online application process has enabled both exhibitors and show management to become much more efficient.
The show has grown outside of our Canadian borders and we are pleased to welcome International exhibitors who see the value in promoting their products and services to producers here in Saskatchewan.
On behalf of the Agriculture team and the volunteer committee, we welcome you to participate in the 2021 Western Canadian Crop Production Show.
Lori Cates ~ Agriculture Manager
MOVE IN TIMES
Large Equipment by appointment
Thursday, January 9 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, January 10 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 11 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Forklifts and operators will be available during set-up and tear down times. Operators may be contacted from the Show Office. Prairieland Park assumes no responsibility for damage to display or equipment, which may result, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Prairieland Park forklift and operator or other equipment. There is no fee for standard load and unload forklift service. However if show management considers operators and equipment are required for an extended period of time a fee will be charged.
Our corporate policy at Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation prohibits us from unloading any equipment using multiple forklifts or unloading material over 8,000 lbs. Special arrangements will have to be made for equipment exceeding this weight.
General Move In
Sunday, January 12 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors are encouraged to move in on Sunday.
Monday, January 13 – 8:00 a.m. to Noon – Carry In Exhibits Only
Must be ready for NOON opening.
MOVE OUT TIMES
Thursday, January 16 – 5:00 p.m. to Midnight
*Note: Any equipment left on site after this date must be pre-arranged with the show office. We will not assist with loading after Friday, Jan 17, 2020
1. Security – 5:00 pm, Friday, January 10 to Friday, January 17 at Noon.
2. Forklift – available during set-up and tear-down, as per the policy outlined above. (*charges may apply)
3. Electrical – one 110v 15 amp outlet near each space
4. Drapery – backs – eight feet high, sides – four feet high.
5. Carpet – please note that Hall A & Hall B now have a permanent dense pile carpet installed. Additional carpet may be laid on top of this carpet if desired.
6. Exhibit aids – you can rent tables, chairs, carpet spotlights, etc. from the official show supplier, Handy Special Events. Order information will be included in your confirmation package.
7. Door dimensions:
- Hall A – 18’ (wide) X 14’ (high)
- Hall B – 18’ (wide) X 14’ (high) south side, 10’ x 10’ north side
- Hall C – 24’ (wide) X 20’ (high)
- Hall D – 24’ (wide) X 20’ (high)Hall E – 20’ (wide) X 20’ (high)
8. Exhibitor badges may be obtained at the Events Office in Hall D.
9. Rental space fees will be refunded, with the exception of $250.00 administrative fee, where cancellations are received by November 1, 2019. No refunds will be paid on later cancellations or no shows. Prairieland reserves the right to reject or cancel any or all orders or confirmations and refund rental fees paid.
Refer to requirements as noted above (iv)
Halls “A”, “B” & “C”
- Grain Companies
- Seed Companies
- Crop Protection Products
- Fertilizer Companies
- Grain Cleaning & Sorting
- Grain Storage
- Farm Management
Hall “D” & “E”
- Seeding Equipment
- Grain Drying
- Grain Handling
- Grain Transportation
- Forage Production Equipment
- Spraying Technology
- GPS Technology
- Harvest Equipment
- Straw & Chaff Management